Items for your picnic with no high-fructose corn syrup!
Happy Earth Day! Spring is here and time to start thinking about doing more outside, including the ever-popular “the picnic!” Having a meal outdoors always feels so fresh and natural and healthy – and a good way to keep it that way is to make sure what you bring to eat is fresh and natural and healthy – and containing no high-fructose corn syrup! 🙂
So here are a few things to bring in your picnic basket with no HFCS – and which will hopefully contribute to a wonderful picnic experience for you….
- Trader Joe’s Mango Green Tea
- Jones’ Root Beer
- Whole Foods’ 365 Organic Watermelon Lemonade
- Cold Vegetable Platter with Sabra’s Mediterranean Herb Greek Yogurt Dip
- Cheese and Annie’s Homegrown Organic Classic Saltine Crackers
- Turkey Wraps with Maria and Ricardo’s Organic Tortillas
- Sandwiches made with Oroweat Country Buttermilk Bread
- Sandwiches made with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Applegate Natural Homestyle Chicken Tenders
- Macaroni Salad with Best Foods Mayonnaise
- Mixed Fruit In Light Syrup by Dole
- Salad with Newman’s Own Salad Dressing
- Deviled Eggs with French’s Mustard
- Chocolate Pie made with Dr. Oetker Organic Chocolate Pudding And Pie Filling and Keebler Shortbread Flavor Pie Crust Mix
Always remember to check labels in case ingredients in products have changed since I posted this info, and let me know if you have any new information for me and the readers of this list.
Have fun, and enjoy your picnic!
~Sherry – Your No High-Fructose Corn Syrup Blogger
(I received no compensation or special recognition of any kind for this product review or any other reviews found on this site. It truly represents my own experience and opinion.)